1. What should I do if I have trouble logging in?
Please follow these instructions:
1) Check your login details. Your login username is the email address you used for registration. If you have forgotten your password, please select the “Forgot your password?” option on the Sign In page. Complete the information regarding your registration details and select the “Reset your password” option.
2) Please make sure that your web browser accepts cookies. Our website may be undergoing system maintenance. If so, please wait 30 minutes and try again.
3) If you are still unable to access your account, you can Contact Us and indicate the problem. We will assign a new password for you and you can change it once you log in.
2. Can I get a discount if I make a larger order?
Yes, more items you purchase, the price is more favorable. For example, if you buy 10 pieces, you will obtain a 5% discount. If you are interested in purchasing more than 10 pieces, we would be happy to provide you with a quotation. Please Contact Us or send an email (email@example.com) and provide the following information:
- The product(s) that you are interested in
- The exact order quantity for each product
- Your desired time frame
- Any special packing instructions, e.g. bulk packing without product boxes
Our Sales will reply to you with a quotation in 3 business days.
1. What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used when purchasing items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). We cannot see your card number as it is securely encrypted through PayPal's server. This limits the risk of unauthorized use and access.
2. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
Once you have placed an order, you should not change your billing or shipping address information. If you want to make a change, please Contact Us as soon as possible during the order processing stage to indicate your request. If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship it to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, then the shipping information will not be able to be changed while the package is in transit.
3. How do I know if my payment has been received?
Once your payment has been received, we will send you a notification email to inform you about the order. You can also visit our store and log into your customer account to check the order status at any time. If we have received payment, the order status will show “Processing”.
4. Do you provide an invoice?
We provide Proforma Invoice (PI). Once the order has been placed and payment has been cleared, please Contact Us in six months to ask for a PI. We will resolve it within 3 business days.
5. Can I use other payment methods to pay for the order, such as a credit card or an offline payment method?
We accept credit card and PayPal as payment methods.
1) Credit Card, including Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover and Diners, etc.
2) PayPal, the most convenient payment method in the world.
6.Why am I being asked to “Verify” my payment?
For your protection, your order is being processed by our payment verification team, this is a standard procedure to make sure all transactions made on our site are authorized and your future purchases will be processed as top priority.
1. How do I change the shipping method?
Once you have placed an order, the shipping method should not be altered. However, you can still Contact Us to solve it. Please do this as soon as possible during the order processing stage. It may be possible for us to update the shipping method if you cover any difference incurred in the shipping cost.
2. How do I change my shipping address?
In the event that you wish to change the shipping address after placing an order, please Contact Us as early as possible during the order processing stage to indicate your request.
1) If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship it to the new address.
2) If the package has already been shipped, then the shipping information will not be able to be changed while the package is in transit.
3. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
The duration depends on the shipping method and the destination country. Delivery times vary based on the shipping method used. Under normal circumstances, the shipping time should be within 7 days from American warehouse. For scarce and special products, it is expected for 15-30 days from Chinese warehouse. If the package cannot be delivered on time due to war, flood, typhoon, storm, earthquake, severe weather conditions, or any other situation which cannot be foreseen or avoided, then delivery will be postponed. In the event of such delays, we will work on the issue until there is a positive solution.
4. Do you ship to my country and what are the shipping rates?
We ship worldwide. The exact shipping rate varies based on the item weight and the destination country. We will always suggest the most appropriate shipping weight to help our customers to save money. Our goal is always fast and secure delivery of items to our customers.
5. Why is the shipping cost on some items so expensive?
The delivery cost depends on the shipping method that is selected, along with the shipping time and the destination country. For example, if the shipping cost between UPS and FedEx is 10 US dollars, our advice is to choose which option best meets your individual needs, based on price and shipping time.
6. Does the product price include the shipping price?
Not all products’ prices include the shipping price. The online ordering system will generate a shipping quote for your order.
7. How do I know if my items have been shipped or not?
When your items have been dispatched, we will send a notification email to your registered email address. The tracking number is normally available within the next few days of dispatch and we will update the tracking information on your account.
8. How do I track my order?
Once we provide you with the tracking number, you will be able to check the item delivery status online by accessing the website of the relevant delivery company.
9. Why is my tracking number invalid?
The tracking information normally appears after 2-3 business days following dispatch. If a tracking number is not searchable after this period of time, there are several possible causes.
1) Tracking information has not been updated.The shipping companies have not updated the delivery information on the website with the most up-to-date status.
2) Tracking code incorrect.
3) The information of the delivered package has expired; the parcel has been delivered a long time ago and the information has expired; some shipping companies will remove the tracking code history.
We would advise you to contact our dedicated Customer Service Team and provide them with your order number. We will contact the shipping company on your behalf, and you will be updated once there is any further information.
10. If Customs duties are incurred, who is responsible for them?
Customs is a governmental agency responsible for regulating the shipments entering a specific country or region. All shipments being sent to or from the region must clear Customs first. It is always the buyer's responsibility to clear customs and pay the relevant Customs duties. We do not add taxes, VAT, duty, or any other hidden charges.
11. What if my parcel is seized by Customs?
If your items cannot be cleared from the customs, please Contact Us first. We will conduct further investigations with the shipping company on your behalf.
12. After payment has cleared, how long do I wait until my order is sent out?
We promise that most orders can be shipped out within 24 hours. Kindly note that a few orders require 3-5 business days depending on stock availability.
After Sales FAQs
1. How can I cancel my order, before and after payment?
1) Cancellation before payment
If you have not paid for your order yet, then there is no need for you to contact us to cancel it. We do not process orders until a matching payment has been received for the order. If your order is more than a week old and is still unpaid, you will not be able to “reactivate” it by sending a payment, because the prices of the individual items may have changed, along with the currency conversions and shipping rates. You will need to submit the order again with a new shopping cart.
2) Withdrawing an order after payment
If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it, please Contact Us as soon as possible.
If you are not sure about an issue relating to your order or you wish to change it, please Contact Us and put the order on hold while you decide. This will suspend the packaging process while you make changes.
If the package has already been dispatched, then we are not able to cancel or change the order.
If you wish to cancel an existing order because you are ADDING other products, there is no need to cancel the entire order. Simply Contact Us and we will process the updated order; there is usually no additional fee for this service.
Generally, if your order is in an early part of the processing stage, you may still be able to change or cancel it. You can ask for a refund or provide the payment as credit for future orders.
2. How can I return purchased items? Under which circumstances would an item be able to be exchanged or returned? Where do I return the item?
Before returning any items to us, please refer to our Return Policy.