10L0L Golf Cart Parts & Accessories
- Golf cart tie rod end ball joint kit fits for Club Car DS 1976-2008 electric & gas models
- Replaces OEM# 7540, left-hand thread ball joint 2 PCS (include steering gearbox pinion drag link end ball joint)
- Replaces OEM# 7539, right-hand thread ball joint 1 PCS
- Allows your steering and suspension the ability to perform properly
- Provide 100% satisfaction guarantee, 1-year refund or replacement!
DavidMonday, 15 February 2021
Peter J GeorgeWednesday, 23 December 2020
These tie rod ends fit perfectly and work great in my 2007 Club Car electric cart.
CkWednesday, 11 November 2020
First time they sent 3 left hand tie rods, Amazon corrected it and sent me a new set. I like these sealed ones alot better than oem because they are zinc coated instead of raw steel. No they aren't greaseable, but its a golf cart they will last a long time
Ging GingWednesday, 11 November 2020
Works like a charm. First impression is that it is a well-built product. Not sure how it will hold up long-term because it has no grease port like the OEM part it replaced. Interestingly I had to max out the install (screw ends all the way in) when installed with a new tie rod in order to make the toe in work. All the parts look like they are the correct size, but that may limit flexibility in the future as adjustments can only be made one way - lengthening the tie rod.
Barney Fife89Monday, 09 November 2020
It’s a clean sturdy joint. I had to add a couple of washers to ensure the castle nuts could lock in place with its pin. I’d rather add a washer than snap the threads torquing down enough to insert the pin. I really wished it had a grease fitting though.